Infographics Design for Social Media & Email Marketing
There are more runs available on our website. (Scroll down to see additional runs we have by visiting our website)
Time: 10am to 6pm
1. Design Theory:
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics)
• Learn about positive annotation in visual graphics and how we can use it to our advantage on Social Media graphics we create during the class.
• Case Study on Good & Bad Graphics and Infographics (Class Discussion)
2. Design Resources
• Learn about colour palettes, and colour resources, how to use RGB and hexagon colour codes in PowerPoint when designing.
• Introduce Commercial FREE High-resolution Image Resources.
• Introduce Infographic Resources, how to change the colours, and use colours that compliment your company branding or emotions you would like to evoke in your design.
3. Hands-on activity, Social Media Infographic, 1080px by 1080px:
• Create a Social Media Infographic (1080px by 1080px) : Microsoft PowerPoint (Version 2013 and above is recommended, some features are not available in older versions.
• Trainer Demonstration on the creation of a Social Media Infographic in PowerPoint (20 min)
• Participants Hands-on to create 1 Social Media Infographic in 90 min, applying the colour, design, icon (infographic) and image resources shared into design.
4. Design Email Marketing Infographics with recommended dimensions of 600px width and 2000px height.
a) 7 Step Process in Designing for Vertical Email Infographics
b) Research Topics, Design & Consult with Trainer
5. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
* Note: The 1-day Infographics Design for Social Media & Email Marketing Course is an advanced course (For individuals savvy with PowerPoint application), where we design 2 types of infographics deliverables in 1-day.
* Class is conducted over zoom, login details will be provided to you 3 days before the class.
What you will need to bring to class:
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended)
3. Microsoft PowerPoint, Version 2013 and above
Join in, get tickets now!
P.S. For SkillsFuture Credits, you will need to email us, and we will provide you the steps and instructions.
Invoice will be issued to you for registration purpose, as SkillsFuture will pay us directly (if you have sufficient credits).
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com
For more runs & latest schedules, visit The Good Designers Website:
Join us on our Zoom Webinar Schedules:
✓ 28 August 2020 (Friday), 10am to 6pm - 6 seats left
✓ 25 September 2020 (Friday), 10am to 6pm - 8 seats left
✓ 3 October 2020 (Saturday), 10am to 6pm - 8 seats left
✓ 30 October 2020 (Friday), 10am to 6pm - 8 seats left